Can I say that I am so happy to be back in my fav distressed skinnies. These jeans are amazing and are my favourite! The material is incredibly soft and I love how they have a little bit of stretch to help hide my food belly, like the +15 rolls of sushi I consumed right before this shoot. Another love is how they have some magic power to make my legs appear incredibly long and lean. I bought these jeans last year and I have worn them so many times that I own them both in a light and dark finish. If you are hunting for the perfect pair of jeans that are incredibly comfortable and will last you forever, these are it and get them now! You will love them!
Another item I am so happy to wear today is this gorgeous cape. I will admit, when I got the cape I didn’t think about what I would wear it with. I was sold on how soft it was and how I looked instantly chic with the outfit I had on at the time (no surprise, I was wearing these jeans). Since then, I have worn it for various occasions such as wearing it to work with my slacks and most recently, to a wedding with a tulle skirt. The material is so incredibly soft that it feels and looks like it is part cashmere, but it’s not, best part – it’s machine washable! The fact that it’s machine washable was a huge bonus because I know it is going to be a life saver when I wear this cape over and over again at Christmas parties. If you are looking for a coat/cape/poncho that will help elevate your look and is under $100, this is it! Get it now before it sells out because it’s going to be a must have this season to look chic while attending holiday parties. I just ordered the same cape in a pearl color that will look amazing with this red dress I plan on wearing for the holidays.
If there is one style of bag that I absolutely love, it’s the crossbody. I love how it frees my hands to do what I need while still comfortably and safely carrying my valuables. I currently have in my possession three crossbody bags that I am absolutely obsessed with. Today I am wearing what I consider my ultimate luxe item – the Hermes Evelyn III bag. I love the design of this bag, and like most Hermes timeless bags, the Evelyn III is crafted very simple and practical making it the perfect bag to carry everyday. This bag is from Love That Bag and is at a great price point! When I got this bag, I was beyond ecstatic as I have been in love with this bag since I saw it in Paris last year. If you’ve never heard of Love That Bag, they are an amazing online destination to grab your favourite pre-owned designer handbags without the huge designer price tag. What I love about Love That Bag is that I can find the latest models and some hand to find vintage models. Be sure to follow their Instagram account to keep up with their latest arrivals and head on over to Love That Bag to see if anything catches your eye.
SHOP THE LOOK
Back to the crossbody, this style of bag has found a legion of fans from fashionistas to celebrities. I have put together two lists of crossbody bags that are stylish, classic and perfect for anyone who wants to elevate their look. Best part, some of the splurge bags are under $800 from coveted brands like Chloe and Stella McCartney!!
1. Celine Black Nano (my favorite bag!!!)
2. Saint Laurent Chain Bag (perfect bag for date night and the holidays)
3. Satchel (only $900, perfect bag if you like your crossbody with a hint of edge)
4. Saint Laurent Shoulder Bag (own this bag and love it!!!)
5. Chloe Saddle Bag (ONLY Chloe bag you will get for under $800 and this seasons ‘it’ bag)
6. Chloe Crossbody Bag (dream bag!)
7. Hermes Evelyn (have it and love it!!!)
8. Stella McCartney Chain Crossbody (found this for $599, everywhere it’s over $800!!! Get it now before it sells out)
9. Kate Spade NY Keychain (cute little charm to add some fun to your bag for under $80!)
SHOP THE SPLURGE LIST
1. Faux Leather Satchel/Crossbody – looks just like the Celine Trapeze and less than $37!!
2. Kate Spade Crossbody – fun, hip and on sale for under $100!
3. Chic Leather Saddle Bag – inspired by the Chloe Drew bag and only $31!!!
4. Studded Leather Crossbody for less than $22!!
5. Chain trimmed crossbody (just like Stella McCartney but on special for $22!!)
6. Marc Jacob Leather Crossbody for under $300 (on special!)
7. Mini Saddle Crossbody with studs (inspired by Chloe and less than $31!!!)
8. Michael Kors chain crossbody for under $100
9. DVF Fun Pom Charm for under $48!! (super deal!!!)
SHOP THE STEAL LIST
Cape: Barefoot Dreams (softest and luxurious cape ever, I am wearing the pewter color.)
Denim: Citizens of Humanity (own three pairs of this in a dark, light finish plus black!)
Hat: J.Crew (my favourite hat!! Only it both in grey and black)
Shoes: Forever 21 (ONLY $12.90, I own three pairs – get them now before they sell out)
Lipstick: Chanel (my favourite lipstick that moisturizes and lasts the whole day!)
Rings: Forever 21 (only $4.90!!!)